Why you should NEVER keep your mobile phones in your bedroom!

Its looks very painful and having skin burns is a long process.

I recently purchased an #Apple #iPhone7 and accidentally fell asleep with my arm on my phone whilst it was charging. I was woken up by sudden pain, pins and needles, numbness and shortness of breath.

This is a picture of the result of sleeping with my phone whilst charging. PLEASE be careful…

I have been an iPhone user since the beginning and have never had an issue or concern, so it’s really scary and disappointing that something like this happened and can happen to someone else.

A pregnant woman from Western Sydney took to Facebook to share her experience. Ms Melanie Pelaez was discharged on October 31, 2016 from the hospital. Pelaez presented to the Emergency Dept with second degree burns from her iPhone 7.

Why you should NEVER keep your mobile phones in your bedroom!

According to media report, she woke up to pins and needles down her arm and thought that something was wrong. Pelaez believed her iPhone 7 was the culprit and it was quickly confirmed. She has been to the emergency room twice and had to meet with a plastic surgeon to talk about her options for dealing with the scar on her arm.

The pregnant mother said she immediately brought her iPhone 7 into the Apple Store to tell them of the incident.

The tech giant said it couldn’t have been the phone because it didn’t have the distinct smell and was offered for a replacement of a new iPhone 7 from Apple but Pelaez declined the offer since she doesn’t trust the device anymore.

We should all be more careful when charging our phones because this could happen to anyone.

Photo credit: Melanie Tan Pelaez Facebook

What do you think?


LOOK: Fans Line Up To Get Tickets For Coldplay Concert

WATCH: Kathryn, Daniel in ‘La Luna Sangre’ Teaser Trailer