Roochie Mico Villaluz Cosico, from the University of the Philippines Diliman topped he 4,021 passers of the recent Civil Engineer Licensure Examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Thursday.
Cosico scored 96.05 in the exam held on December 6 and 7. Five UP Diliman graduates also made it to the Top 10.
- Roochie Mico Villaluz Cosico, University Of The Philippines-Diliman (96.95)
- Erickneil Dejucos Realuyo, Bicol University-Legazpi (96.00)
- Ricci Ryan Go Rojo, University Of Santo Tomas (95.60)
- Laurenze John Guay Estrada, Polytechnic University Of The Philippines-Lopez, (95.55)
- Dominic Magat Bautista, University Of The Philippines-Diliman (95.35)
- Al-Ayyoubbie Timpahan Sabban, Western Mindanao State U-Zamboanga City (95.30)
- Jacob Picar Carreon, University Of The Philippines-Diliman (95.25)
- Mathew Harvey Tongol Peralta, University Of The Philippines-Diliman (94.95)
- Laurenz Luigi Baet Cruz, University Of The Philippines-Diliman (94.90)
- Ronald Miguel Gaminde David, Camarines Sur Polytechnic College-Nabua (94.65)
A total of 8,127 took the exam in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao and Lucena, the PRC said.
The registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration will be from December 15 to 17 according to PRC.