Barbra Streisand has teamed up with the “All of Me” crooner John Legend on a song she originally recorded with Bee Gees singer and songwriter Barry Gibb in 1980.
Streisand first sang the song with Barry Gibb in 1980, the third single off her album “Guilty”.
Produced by Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, the new version of “What Kind of Fool” is one of 12 tracks in Streisand’s new album “Partners,” out on September 16. It also includes a virtual duet with the late Elvis Presley.
John Legend will also be having a concert in Manila this coming September 26 at the Araneta Coliseum.
Track Listing for Partners:
- It Had to Be You (with Michael Bublé)
- People (with Stevie Wonder)
- Come Rain or Come Shine (with John Mayer)
- Evergreen (with Babyface)
- New York State of Mind (with Billy Joel)
- I’d Want It to Be You (with Blake Shelton)
- The Way We Were (with Lionel Richie)
- I Still Can See Your Face (with Andrea Bocelli)
- How Deep Is the Ocean (with Jason Gould)
- What Kind of Fool (with John Legend)
- Somewhere (with Josh Groban)
- Love Me Tender (with Elvis Presley)
Here’s the original version:
Which do you think is the better version? Share us your thoughts below.