People Asia Magazine has named 14 men who made significant contributions to society in the past years at the event held at New World Makati Hotel last June 24.
This year, the Men who Matters include:
- Cabinet Secretary Jose Rene Almendras
- Citibank Philippines CEO Batara Sianturi,
- Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office GM and acting chairman Jose Ferdinand Rojas II
- Chef Tony Boy Escalante
- Coca-Cola director Juan Carlos Dominguez,
- Businessman Luigi Nuñez
- Youngest Filipino ever elected governor, Camarines Sur Gov. Miguel Luis Villafuerte.
- Journalist Ricky Lo
- Basketball stars Jeric Teng and
- Jeron Teng
- Champion figure skater Michael Christian Martinez
- Broadcast Journalist Paolo Bediones
- Broadcast Journalist Atom Araullo
- Multi-awarded actor Piolo Pascual
PeopleAsia magazine was founded by a late STAR chairman Max Soliven. Since 2005, the magazine has been honoring men of top caliber, from different fields and of different ages.