Star Music has released the official lyric video of the Top 15 finalists in the upcoming ‘Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs 2014‘.
Himig Handog, originally a tribute to Overseas Filipino Workers, is the country’s first interactive multimedia songwriting competition.
Check out the official lyric videos and make a list of who you think will make it big in the finals night.
Here is the complete list of finalists:
- “Akin Ka Na Lang”- Composer: Francis Louis Salazar, Quezon City
INTERPRETER: Morissette Amon
- “Bumabalik ang Nagdaan”- Composer: Sarah Jane Gandia, Los Angeles, California.
INTERPRETER: Jessa Zaragosa
- “Dito”- Composer: Raizo Brent Chabeldin and Biv De Vera, Metro Manila.
INTERPRETER: Jovit Baldivino
- “Everything Takes Time”- Composer: Hazel Faith Dela Cruz, Sampaloc Manila.
INTERPRETER: Hazel Faith dela Cruz
- “Halik sa Hangin”- Composer: David Dimaguila, Cainta
INTERPRETER:Ebe Dancel and Abra
- “Hanggang Kailan”- Composer: Jose Joel Mendoza, Mandaluyong
INTERPRETER: Angeline Quinto
- “Hindi Wala” – Composer: Nica del Rosario
- “If you Don’t Want to Fall”- Composer: Jude Gitamondoc, Cebu
INTERPRETER: Jed Madela
- “Mahal Kita Pero”- Composer: Melchora Mabilog, Laguna
INTERPRETER: Janella Salvador
10.”Mahal Ko o Mahal Ako”- Composer: Edwin Marollano, Muntinlupa
INTERPRETER: KZ Tandingan
- “Pare, Mahal Mo Raw Ako”- Composer: Jovinor Tan, Quezon City
INTERPRETER: Michael Pangilinan
12.”Pumapag-ibig”- Composer: Jungee Marcelo, Pasig City
INTERPRETER: Marion Aunor
- “Simpleng Tulad Mo”- Composer: Meljohn Magno, Laguna
INTERPRETER: Daniel Padilla
- “Umiiyak ang Puso”- Composer: Rolando Azor, San Juan
INTERPRETER: Bugoy Drilon
- “Walang Basagan ng Trip”- Composer: Eric De Leon, Malabon
Who do you think will win? Do you already have an early favorite?
Finals night will be held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum on September 28, 2014 at 7:30 PM.