- Google Lens Is Now Available on iOS
- Bayad Center launches mobile app to simplify bills payment
- Vivo reveals AI powered Super HDR feature
- Xiaomi officially launches Redmi 5A and Redmi 5 Plus in the Philippines
- Swedish Ambassador Confirms: IKEA is coming to the Philippines very soon!
- Uber To Discontinue Operations In The Philippines
- Huawei Reveals Retail Price For The Nova 2 Lite
- Apple Soon To Release Next-Gen Airpods With Noise-Cancellation Feature
- PLDT Surrenders Frequency For Third Telco Player ‘at no cost’
- #MakingMega in Germany Features Vivo Endorser Maymay Entrata
Alden Richards Aldub ASAP Daniel Padilla Darren Espanto Eat Bulaga Hollywood Celebrity News It's Showtime Jadine James Reid Julie Anne San Jose Kathniel Kathryn Bernardo Kyla Local News Maine Mendoza Nadine Lustre PBB PBB All In Sarah Geronimo The Voice The Voice Kids The Voice Kids Philippines Vice Ganda Viral News
Now in New York City where she’s gonna spend the Holidays before embarking to her year-long journey as Miss Universe, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach, on the official Miss Universe Facebook page, sends a Christmas message to her fans all over the world, including her bashers and to Miss ColombiaAriadna Gutierrez.
In a post shared via official Facebook of Miss Universe she said that words can’t describe how grateful she is for winning the crown. It was quite a journey getting here with 3 attempts at winning Miss Philippines. I finally got the best Christmas gift ever – she added.
Wow. Words can’t describe how grateful I am for this. It was quite a journey getting here with 3 attempts at winning Miss Philippines. Now, I finally got the best Christmas gift ever – and not just for me, for my country. I’d like to say thank you to everyone who believed in my potential and those who supported me from the beginning. To everyone who voted for me, especially to my fellow countrymen, thank you. Maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat. To Ariadna, you are an amazing woman and we are now bonded together forever by a unique experience. In the last 3 weeks we were together, I saw how strong and beautiful you are inside and out. You represented your country with honor and I know how proud everyone must be of you. Fate has a plan for you, and I’m excited to see what’s ahead. And to all the fans who are still fighting about this…Please let’s all stop now. The Miss Universe Organization is about uniting empowered women from all over the world. Arguing and sending hateful messages to each other defeats the whole purpose. You believe in the message of Miss Universe and so do I. Again, thank you for the love. I’m excited to begin my duties as Miss Universe and I wish everyone, all the contestants and all the supporters a great holiday with their loved ones. Happy Holidays and let’s look forward to a great start to the new year! #MissUniverse – Pia