Man Gets 16-Foot Tapeworm from Eating Raw Meat

We all know that eating raw meat is highly dangerous. It seems that this man learned his lesson and should not be tempted to eat raw meat ever again.

After a stomach ache that he could not stand, he went to the doctor, who surprisingly discovered that he had a tapeworm infestation inside his body.

Man Gets 16-Foot Tapeworm from Eating Raw Meat

Photo credit: Mail Online

No wonder he was suffering from a stomach ache! The doctor pulled out a 16 foot tapeworm from his rectum.

Man Gets 16-Foot Tapeworm from Eating Raw Meat

Photo credit: Mail Online

The 45 year old man was examined at the 303 Hospital in Nanning. The doctors also found tapeworm eggs in his stool.

Man Gets 16-Foot Tapeworm from Eating Raw Meat

Photo credit: Mail Online

At least he is reported to have recovered since then, but we assume that he will stay away from raw meat from now on!