Adrianne Lewis believes she has the world’s longest TONGUE measuring a whopping 4 inches. The 18-year-old is now globally recognised after a photo of her sticking her tongue out went viral online. Her serpent-like appendage can touch her nose, chin, elbow, and even her eye with a little help. And she is currently in talks with Guinness World Records and waiting to see if she’s the new record holder. The current record holder is Nick Stoeberl’s 3.9-inch long tongue.
- Google Lens Is Now Available on iOS
- Bayad Center launches mobile app to simplify bills payment
- Vivo reveals AI powered Super HDR feature
- Xiaomi officially launches Redmi 5A and Redmi 5 Plus in the Philippines
- Swedish Ambassador Confirms: IKEA is coming to the Philippines very soon!
- Uber To Discontinue Operations In The Philippines
- Huawei Reveals Retail Price For The Nova 2 Lite
- Apple Soon To Release Next-Gen Airpods With Noise-Cancellation Feature
- PLDT Surrenders Frequency For Third Telco Player ‘at no cost’
- #MakingMega in Germany Features Vivo Endorser Maymay Entrata
Alden Richards Aldub ASAP Daniel Padilla Darren Espanto Eat Bulaga Hollywood Celebrity News It's Showtime Jadine James Reid Julie Anne San Jose Kathniel Kathryn Bernardo Kyla Local News Maine Mendoza Nadine Lustre PBB PBB All In Sarah Geronimo The Voice The Voice Kids The Voice Kids Philippines Vice Ganda Viral News