Flesh-Eating Bacteria Took Life Of A Man After Swimming In Florida

It is said swimming is the best exercise, but this young man from Lake County never knew the same habit will take away his life. He was contracted by a flesh-eating bacteria on June 14 after he and his group went swimming about 2 miles of Pine Island Beach in Hernando County.

The 26-year-old Cason Yeager is said to have contracted with Vibrio Vulnificus. The flesh-eating bacteria didn’t allow him to survive further for more than two days. He died.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said the said bacteria resides in warm salt water and is from same family that causes cholera. It can be contaminated through seafood or when an open would is exposed to seawater.

Flesh-Eating Bacteria Took Life Of A Man After Swimming In Florida

It is learned the man was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder some ten years ago. However, there were no signs of weaknesses and he had a healthy life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nP5R9iqFIKg

News source (s): Mail Online, Wereblog