— Enrique Iglesias ♫ (@EnriqueIg_Fans) May 31, 2015
- Google Lens Is Now Available on iOS
- Bayad Center launches mobile app to simplify bills payment
- Vivo reveals AI powered Super HDR feature
- Xiaomi officially launches Redmi 5A and Redmi 5 Plus in the Philippines
- Swedish Ambassador Confirms: IKEA is coming to the Philippines very soon!
- Uber To Discontinue Operations In The Philippines
- Huawei Reveals Retail Price For The Nova 2 Lite
- Apple Soon To Release Next-Gen Airpods With Noise-Cancellation Feature
- PLDT Surrenders Frequency For Third Telco Player ‘at no cost’
- #MakingMega in Germany Features Vivo Endorser Maymay Entrata
Alden Richards Aldub ASAP Daniel Padilla Darren Espanto Eat Bulaga Hollywood Celebrity News It's Showtime Jadine James Reid Julie Anne San Jose Kathniel Kathryn Bernardo Kyla Local News Maine Mendoza Nadine Lustre PBB PBB All In Sarah Geronimo The Voice The Voice Kids The Voice Kids Philippines Vice Ganda Viral News
LOS ANGELES – Pop star Enrique Iglesias is being treated by a doctor in Los Angeles Sunday after cutting his hand on a drone used in his show in nearby Tijuana, Mexico, his representative told AFP.
The Grammy-winning singer, 40, was performing in front of thousands of fans in the northwestern Mexican city late Saturday when he tried to grab the camera-equipped drone—something he frequently does as part of his show—to give fans a closer look at what is happening on stage.
But the fun took a painful turn when he grabbed the wrong part of the aerial vehicle, slicing open several fingers on his right hand and ended up cutting short his show with his hand wrapped up in a bloody T-shirt.
The Spanish-born Miami-based star, on his “Sex and Love” tour,” was transferred to Los Angeles to be treated by a specialist,” his representative Joe Bonilla said in a statement. —Agence France-Presse