in

Deaf Candidate Says Binibining Pilipinas Forced Her To Resign From Pageant

Deaf Candidate Says Binibining Pilipinas Forced Her To Resign From Pageant

Binibining Pilipinas Charities Incorporated (BCPI) has replaced Christine Balaguer in the official list of candidates for this year’s Binibining Pilipinas pageant, according to media report.

Binibining Pilipinas earlier revealed Christine as one of the 34 candidates last January 10 and was photographed in some of the girls’ activities.

Deaf Candidate Says Binibining Pilipinas Forced Her To Resign From Pageant

On her Facebook page, Christine said that she was asked by BCPI to resign, which made her “depressed.” She added that it was her big dream to be the first deaf candidate to compete.

It’s my big dream to be the first deaf candidate to win Bb. Pilipinas !

Being born deaf is not the end of the world. Its a challenge but also an opportunity. An opportunity to be able to set a positive example for others that despite being deaf they can still achieve their dreams and contribute to society in a meaningful manner. And be successful !

Life as a deaf can be hard sometimes but all hardship can be overcome by working hard, never giving up and always believing in yourself. 

Being deaf is not an excuse for giving up in life or making mistakes in life.

I want to inspire other handicapped people and encourage them to take life in their own hands and always move forward no matter what.

IM VERY SORRY ABOUT THE BPCI MAKE ME RESIGN SO IM VERY DEPRESS  EVEN I PRAY TO THE GOD!

Christine was replaced by Cannielle Faith Santos from Marilao, Bulacan. Christine previously competed on Miss World Philippines 2014, where she was included in the Top 10.

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Comments

Leave a Reply

Loading…

Loading…

Comments

comments

Christine Kiangan, widow of Noble Kiangan, one of the 44 members of the elite police commandos killed last Sunday during the Philippines' biggest single-day combat loss in recent years, reaches out to her son as he touches a commando's flag-draped coffin at Camp Bagong Diwa, Taguig city, south of Manila, Philippines, on Friday, Jan. 30, 2015. On Friday, Philippine President Benigno Aquino III promised grieving relatives of the slain commandos that government forces will capture suspected bomb-maker Abdul Basit Usman. (AP Photo/Bullit Marquez)

P-Noy Did Not Ignore Arrival Honors For Slain Elite Cops – Malacanang

WATCH: Behind The Scenes of Move On, Featuring Jane Oineza

WATCH: Behind The Scenes of Move On, Featuring Jane Oineza